They are an international fashion label and believe in fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture by celebrating different perspectives, backgrounds and beliefs to truly connect with their associates and consumers. Their modern and minimalist approach to design, provocative imagery and authentic connection to culture has resonated with customers for over 50 years.
The team that you'll be joining
The BPO Department is the team that drives Buying, Planning & Operational excellence of all their divisions. Based in the Amsterdam European HQ, the team is split into 4 sub teams: Project /Process Management & Merchandise Operations Team, NOS Global Demand Planning & Buying Team, Seasonal Global Buying & Planning Team and Buying Operations Team.
These 4 teams work together in an informal setting to create operational excellence and alignment across all divisions.
As the Buying & Demand Planner you will be part of the Seasonal Global Buying & Planning Team. Ensuring optimum Seasonal Planning is done from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation, within the Buying & Demand Planning department, based on desired KPI’s. You will work closely with the business analysts, the Buying & Demand Planners, Merchandisers and product developers, Merchandising Planning teams as well as our off shore Supply Value Chain teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing seasonal planning with vendors.
- Placing buy's 4 times a year for all seasons.
- Stakeholder management ( product merchandisers, product developers , vendors , buying operations , buying offices).
- Managing material bookings.
- Managing global orderbook for assigned division.
The Ideal Candidate
- Past experience in buying or/and planning
- Experience in managing large Excel sheets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
We know we're asking a lot, but our client also has a lot to offer in this role for 7 months initially. Is this role you? Then we are looking forward to your application! Questions? Please contact Tristen Haagsma (+31 6 43 486 386) who will gladly answer al your questions.