About our client
They are one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They power brands that drive fashion forward – for good and market a variety of goods under their nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
They empower their associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Their associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to their consumers around the world and impact their iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good.
The Department and Team
Fitting within eCom Europe, the Customer Service Team is responsible for all the direct-to-consumer communication and support through the Call Center, for both brands. ECOM Customer Service strives to ensure operational excellence that translates into an improved consumer-centric journey by building strong ties with other Teams within eCom particularly and our client as a whole. With a strong team of talented professionals managing CS operations, training and quality of services and working on projects to optimize processes, Customer Service supports the growth of their websites striving for outstanding quality service to their B2C customers.
What you will be doing
As the Operational Excellence Manager, you will be working on process improvements and optimisation of all operational aspects of Customer Service. You will lead the assessment, identification, development and implementation of strategies and initiatives to ensure operational excellence through an improved Customer Service performance, increased consumer satisfaction and reduced operational costs. To achieve this, you will be partnering up with internal members of the team as well as other teams with eCom Europe.
- Reduce unnecessary frictions on the consumer journey by identifying pain points, working on improvement plans and leading to their execution
- Develop processes and an execution strategy towards an Operational Excellence roadmap to support the growth of Customer Service and wider eCom business
- Define workflows and standardise processes so that Customer Support Agents can deliver fast and reliable support to the consumers.
- Provide Cost/Benefit Analysis on process changes or improvements to support decision making process and roadmap prioritisation setting
- Define operational targets and report on the performance of the projects and process improvements
- Lead the optimisation process of the Customer Service tool by creating the backlog of improvements and managing the execution together with the relevant stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role has proven working experience in CS Operations and/or Operational Excellence teams in a Customer Service department. Plus you excel in People Management skills.
- Strong project management skills with extensive experience in process improvements and cross-functional projects, preferably in a Customer Service environment
- Innovative problem-solver with strong critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills with focus on building and assessing business cases
- Experience with working and optimisation customer service tools (e.g. Salesforce Service Cloud etc)
- Committed to putting customer at the heart of everything they do
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organisation with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, Flexible, proactive, open minded and resourceful with strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint, Asana
This is a temp role for initially 8 months (till end of april 2023), with a possible extension. If you have any questions about the role, please do reach out to Tristen Haagsma.