About our client
They are one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They power brands that drive fashion forward – for good and market a variety of goods under their nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
They empower their associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Their associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to their consumers around the world and impact their iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good.
- You will handle exceptional cases escalated by the call centre agents and second line support, by communicating effectively and applying your judgement and decision-making.
- You will proactively identify and in cooperation with the team, close gaps in the processes.
- You will own problem resolution and report back to the business.
- By building a strong relationship with the call centre, you will proactively and regularly inform them about issues, system & policy changes, upcoming initiatives & campaigns, etc.
- You will also work on ad hoc projects in order to improve consumer experience as well as share best practices and contribute towards building a supportive team environment.
- You will apply judgment and problem solving to exceptional escalations across all markets
- You will cooperate with the different Teams at our client by reporting issues and following up on resolutions
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven working experience in Customer Service, in Ecommerce or fashion and retail preferably
- Excellent Team player, supportive of team members and able to take own initiative
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel; additional experience in SAP is required
- Able to prioritize a complex workload
- Proactive, self-motivated, multitasker and a good communicator
- Good analytical skills strong sense of ownership and accountability, and critical thinker
- English written and verbal communication skills are impeccable as you will represent our brands to consumers and if you have an additional language that would be a big plus
If you have a proactive attitude as well as willingness to get involved in all aspects of ECOM Customer Service business with a “hands-on, can-do” mentality, don’t hesitate to apply!