What you will be doing as a Customer Support Engineer
You assist their customers with operational and technical problems when using their products and services. Your responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. At the same time you also take ownership of the progress of registered tickets and keep the customer appraised of the progress.
As a customer support engineer all your actions and initiatives are taken in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
Who are we looking for as Customer Support Engineer?
To be successful as a Customer Support Engineer, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn their customers’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish their reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
We are looking for a person with strong phone contact handling skills and who is an active listener. Someone who is capable of dealing with peak-moments of activities and who is able to work both independently as well within a team. You should also be able to analyse and report product malfunctions as well as taking part of testing of delivered software changes if required
- Several years of relevant experience as a Customer Support Engineer of similar Customer Support role;
- Experience with software based services incl. exchange of data;
- Excellent individual problem-solving skills;
- Empathetic as a team player;
- You have a Hands-on mentality and a proactive attitude, taking action and anticipating opportunities;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, written and oral (any additional languages are preferable).
Then we are looking forward to your application!