About our client
They are one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They power brands that drive fashion forward – for good and market a variety of goods under their nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
They empower their associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Their associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to their consumers around the world and impact their iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good.
The Team you will be joining
The Ecommerce Department is responsible for managing the European own and operated sites across all European markets, shipping currently to 25 countries. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Their ecommerce business is growing at a fast pace and has very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. They are always exploring new ways to bring the industry forward and are constantly accelerating the pace in which they do business.
Within a fast-paced and dynamic team, you will be a proactive driver in supporting the Ecommerce business and have an opportunity to be part of a team where fashion and ecommerce meet, being able to always experience the latest trends in the industry first.
Within your area, you will support the Merchandisers in all aspects of the daily business such as:
- Updating and maintaining weekly and seasonal reports
- Creating sales presentations for internal meetings with Retail and Product Merchandising
- Liaising with different internal and external stakeholders on requests
- Monitoring product pages and ensure accuracy with regard to how and if all products are displayed on their platforms
- Conducting ad hoc analyses and activities related to weekly and seasonal milestones
- Assisting on buying season related activities: set up sales reports, create decks/reports for hindsight meeting, deliver data for ad hoc planning requests
- Uploading orders for seasonal buys
- Uploading replenishment orders
- Assisting on the go to market process for seasonal buys from start to finish
- Tracking seasonal orders and chasing deliveries
- Assisting on photo studio related activities – sample arrangements, tracking image delivery and following up with main contacts on a seasonal basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Fashion Management or related field
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Quickly accustomed to systems and tools
- Good analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-motivated and commercially aware with an ability to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Flexible and team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Ability to work independently, while supporting the team on cross-functional activities
- Fluent in English
This is a temp role for initially 5 months (till end of january), with a possible extension.
Then we are looking forward to your application! Applications are open till the 10th of September.