About our client
They are one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They power brands that drive fashion forward – for good and market a variety of goods under their nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
They empower their associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Their associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to their consumers around the world and impact their iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good.
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both their brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 140+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. theirr team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in
As the own-and-operated Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities for their brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion.
We are currently looking for an Ecommerce Operations Coordinator to help support those growth objectives.
What you will be doing
- Analyzing and solving the orders and returns that have encountered issues and escalate the problem to the relevant team (e.g. Customer Service) when help is needed.
- Recommending new features, changes and bug fixes through constantly analyzing the current order flow process.
- Collaborating with the Ecommerce Experience teams to fix bugs, implement changes, and create new features, by raising and managing SAP Topdesk and Jira tickets.
- Aiding the Customer Service team with order flow related issues or requests.
- Assisting other Ecommerce teams when operational reports or specific information is needed.
- Create daily reports to identify orders/returns that are stuck, have pricing issues, are double orders, have no delivery, are cancelled, have postal code issues, or not shipped on time.
- Create and cancel orders in the systems when requested by customers or internal departments (e.g. Studio Orders for Ecommerce photography)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for order processing, distribution & returns processing
- Supporting the Specialists in ongoing Ecommerce Operations projects
The ideal Candidate
- 1-2 year’s operational experience in an Ecommerce role
- Motivation to work in operations and learn the Ecommerce fulfilment process and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ideally knowledge of SAP FMS
- Ideally knowledge of Omni business processes
- Continuous improvement skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong communications skills
What you can expect
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
We know we're asking a lot, but our client also has a lot to offer in this role for 5 months. Is this role you? Then we are looking forward to your application!