They are an international fashion label and believe in fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture by celebrating different perspectives, backgrounds and beliefs to truly connect with their associates and consumers. Their modern and minimalist approach to design, provocative imagery and authentic connection to culture has resonated with customers for over 50 years.
The team that you'll be joining
Merchandising Operations is responsible for sample inbound and the style setup across systems (style-master data). This team collaborates closely with the divisional merchandising teams, product development, central supply teams, and sample warehouse and process development teams.
What you'll be doing
As a sample coordinator, you will be part of the Merchandising Operations team, and will report directly to the Senior Specialist Samples. You will be responsible for ensuring on time delivery of samples for asset creation and sell-in season. You will be supporting product departments by overseeing and monitoring activities of end-to-end sample process, from order placement to deliveries to end locations.
You will be working with Excel, PLM, SAP and other tools within the company.
- Ensuring a timely availability of samples for sell in and digital asset creation by continuously monitoring status and aligning with stakeholders involved in the process.
- Set-up, tracking and maintenance of reporting.
- Owning full end-to-end seasonal sample processes from order placement to delivery to end locations.
- Managing sample deadlines by communicating deadlines for on time delivery of the samples to ESDC, the divisions, the photo-studios, the showrooms and the customers, and enforcing deadlines.
- Responsible for a timely placing of purchase orders, shipment and processing of samples orders.
- Ensuring a continuous update of the Sample Delivery Status by tracking changes and updating data across all systems.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Product Development, Product Merchandising and Sample Warehouse (ESDC) regarding deliveries of both physical and digital samples.
- Proactively sharing operational knowledge and best practices to participate in team effort to raise working efficiency.
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency of operational activities and tools in sample process.
- Escalating in case of misaligned or contradicting process flow
The Ideal Candidate
For this role we're looking for someone with a high level of accuracy, problem-solving skills and attention to details. If you also bring 1-2 years of related work experience that would be great. Other things we look for in a candidate
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel (V-look up, index matching, pivot table. VBA is advantageous).
- Working experience with Centric PLM and SAP FMS are a plus.
- Able to work in a demanding environment and under pressure with deadlines (time management).
- Structured and pro-active working approach.
We know we're asking a lot, but our client also has a lot to offer in this role for 5 months initially. Is this role you? Then we are looking forward to your application! Questions? Please contact Tristen Haagsma (+31 6 43 486 386) who will gladly answer al your questions.