About our client
They are an international fashion label and believe in fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture by celebrating different perspectives, backgrounds and beliefs to truly connect with their associates and consumers. Their modern and minimalist approach to design, provocative imagery and authentic connection to culture has resonated with customers for over 50 years.
Position Description and Responsibilities
The Omnichannel Financial Control Coordinator will oversee and support Store Development Capex projects maintenance and financial period closing. With guidance of the Omnichannel Business Analyst, the Omnichannel Financial Control Coordinator will be in close contact with the project managers of our client’s Omnichannel Store Development, Omnichannel Transformation and E-Commerce teams to support the financial purchasing processes.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support in the controlling activities along the financial life cycle of Omni Projects by sharing communications, business and financial information and reports with Stakeholders.
- Manage & distribute administrative and logistic support within the “purchase to pay” retail process for the opening of new stores and shop-in-shops of out brands, coordinating purchase orders, invoices, approvals, deliveries, payments.
- Development & maintenance procedures for Purchase Orders creation & handling for Omnichannel Development.
- Liaison with internal (finance, accounting, project managers, other) and external stakeholders (vendors).
- Ensure that process of cross charges is correctly maintained by the team.
- Manage the proper registration of all incoming service requests and maintain the Omni Accounts Payable inbox.
- Degree on accounting, finance, business administration.
- Being eager to learn, proactive mindset, curious and have eye for detail
- Excel skills, experience working with SAP
- Good communication skills
- Experience in accounting, financial planning, business control roles is a plus
We know we're asking a lot, but our client also has a lot to offer in this role for 7 months. Is this role you? Then we are looking forward to your application!