About our client
They are one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They power brands that drive fashion forward – for good and market a variety of goods under their nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
They empower their associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Their associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to their consumers around the world and impact their iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good.
Our E-commerce Product Launch team represents part of the Buying and Site Merchandising teams and works in close collaboration with the Buyers, Site Merchandisers, Platform Operations, Product Owners and Partner Program teams. Together they maximize the product assortment display and marketplaces and improve the back end data flow and operations, essentially bring together product and processes.
The Master Data team supports Buyers and Planners with the seasonal new product onboarding process on both their webshop and through the Partner Program.
The team’s primary external communication is with the marketplaces such as Zalando and About You, and the external contract agencies such as translation agencies and the copywriters. This roles reports into the Product Launch Manager.
The Product Launch Coordinator is responsible for the new seasonal product onboarding from the source (PLM, SAP), through the data enrichment process in PIM and Tradebyte (for marketplaces), until the product is sellable on the own webshop and marketplaces.
The assortment go live is ensured through the good understanding of how data flows through all Ecommerce tools, as well as from the external sources (enrichment process).
The key objective in this role is to provide timely and efficient product launch, enrich mandatory product data and resolve any data flow errors occuring in collaboration with the relevant teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage master data to ensure new products, stock, pricing, imagery and product attributes are uploaded correctly in all systems and on site
- Act as key contact for Platform Operations team, communicating bugs and errors within the master data and Ecommerce tools (SAP, PIM, WCS) and implementing fixes
- Continuously improve product go live workflow to minimize the revenue loss on go live delays or errors
- Coordinate gathering of necessary product information from relevant teams for the timely go live
- Maintain product category mapping
- Manage accurate and timely image availability in accordance with PVH Studios
- Perform correct size mapping on site
- Maintain asset delivery reports and overviews, continuously check price and data error reports
- Provide in-season support to other Ecommerce teams, divisions and business partners
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2+ years experience in Ecommerce/merchandising/product data management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ability to work with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in working with the Ecommerce tools such as PIM is a plus
- A master at working under pressure with deadlines
- Eagerness to learn and gain experience in the Ecommerce world
- Attention to details is a must, ability to organize personal schedule as well as manage the stakeholders
- Ability to work in teams and provide continuous support
For creative projects:
Please include an up to date portfolio with your application. We would love to see your aesthetic as well how you commercially design to understand why this is THE role for you!
We know we're asking a lot, but our client also has a lot to offer in this role for 5 months. Is this role you? Then we are looking forward to your application!