Our client is a pioneering provider of enterprise-class financial software solutions. Their revolutionary platform offers an unparalleled collection of automation and efficiency tools, supporting the complete order-to-cash cycle; from credit risk and customer assessment to secure digital contract signing, from e-Invoicing to online payments and from cash application through to credit management, collections and more. Their products empower the work of the world’s leading brands, including many Fortune 500 companies. With Straightforwardness and Quality focus as primary company values, they approach their customers and colleagues accordingly.
What you will be doing in this role
You will be responsible for managing the interoperability projects between their clients and their platform. You will be involved in the on-boarding process of new clients, connecting existing clients to new channels. You will investigate, oversee and take charge of all changes etc. that arise during the business analysis phase. During this process you will be the link between clients, governments, business partners and multiple internal departments.
We’re looking for a person who is able to bring complex projects to a successful completion. So you are responsible for the definition, documentation and safe execution of different projects.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a person with strong communication (on international and C-Level Management) and analytical skills. Someone who is pro-active, results driven, able to see the bigger picture and work both independently as well as within a multidisciplinary project team. A strong technical background is not required but you should be able to learn and apply the relevant technical aspects of our clients products and services quickly. You must be well-organized, able to work under pressure and can apply structure to your work autonomously.
- Master’s degree (preferable, minimum Bachelor’s), or equivalent experience.
- Several years of relevant experience in software project management related to systems integration;
- Relevant experience is a plus;
- Able to manage the project-related dependencies, that can be quite complex;
- Required knowledge:
- Familiar with XML
- Familiar with Scrum
- Managing project deliverables and external stakeholders
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- You have a Hands-on mentality and a positive mindset with a problem-solving attitude;
- You are fluent in English (any additional languages are preferable).
Then we are looking forward to your application!