About our client
They are one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They power brands that drive fashion forward – for good and market a variety of goods under their nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
They empower their associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Their associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to their consumers around the world and impact their iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good.
As a member of the Sales & Merchandising team for the MEA+ region, the Sales Executive will be an important player to hit the seasonal budgets.
- Responsible for reaching EBIT/Net Sales targets through active development and maximisation of direct and forward order sales within all chosen channels and segments
- Collect feedback from markets regarding needs for (upcoming) collection (e.g. styles, colours, and trends), providing input and feedback at key meetings
- Prepare product group sales forecast by collecting sell-out data, performing seasonal analysis, and taking images of previous- and upcoming collections, key looks, and consumer assortment into account
- Building and customizing assortments per door, based on insights obtained during previous seasons (e.g. sell-out data and client touchpoints)
- Present, explain and sell collection to customers during sell-in, while aiming to have 80% of total (i.e. key accounts) orders in to ensure on-time delivery for first drop
- Maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders throughout development- and sell-in process to ensure alignment across product groups, and act on new opportunities or issues
- Maintain close relationships with customers and provide in-season support
- Ensure digital & IT set-up of showroom
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data in Digital Showroom (e.g. orders), by continuously updating the system throughout sell-in period
The ideal candidate
- Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience within the fashion industry, experience in Sales
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
- Good organizational, communication & influencing skills
- Good problem solving, analytical & commercial skills
- Positive and flexible attitude, a team player
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
- Be entrepreneurial, innovative and embrace the PVH values
- Be an open-minded person, who is respectful to different cultures and nationalities
- System skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Understanding of matrix organization
We know we're asking a lot, but our client also has a lot to offer in this role for 3 months with a possible extension. Is this role you? Then we are looking forward to your application!