About our client
They are an international fashion label and believe in fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture by celebrating different perspectives, backgrounds and beliefs to truly connect with their associates and consumers. Their modern and minimalist approach to design, provocative imagery and authentic connection to culture has resonated with customers for over 50 years.
The team that you'll be joining
The team is engaged in a major transformation, in which they not only scale up, but at the same time work on the implementation of CI/CD pipeline and DevOps practices. As a Scrum Master you are committed to the teams and organization. You do this together with a team of driven and enthusiastic Scrum Masters, who together with you, ensure a unified way of thinking and working across the teams.
As an experienced Scrum Master you are the spider in the web that helps, motivates and coaches colleagues to become even better in their profession.
- You promote and support the Scrum framework and the Way of Working and doing this by creating an inspiring, open and nonjudgmental (remote) environment in which the agile mindset is propagated.
- You ensure that nothing stands in the way of the teams working efficiently and productively. In this way you deliver added value for both teams.
- You also often fulfil an essential role in the Agile and DevOps transition and guide the teams in this.
- You are the sparring partner for Product Owners and Managers.
The ideal candidate that we are looking for
Does not only do Agile, but is Agile and coaches the Scrum team in the Agile practices, values and principles. Of course you are a good listener and help the team to reflect on their own work and behavior, asking critical questions that helps them improve what they do.
- 3+ years experience as a dedicated Scrum Master
- Know how to build a safe environment with an emphasis on collaboration and problem solving
- Help and coach Product Owners and Stakeholders to reflect on their collaboration with the scrum teams
- Assess the maturity of the team and organization and coaching to higher levels of maturity
- Facilitate Scrum events and other ad-hoc meetings for teams and stakeholders
- Coach and assist the Product Owners and teams in story writing, backlog maintenance and prioritization of the backlog
- Effectively use metrics and data visualization to report progress and support data-driven decision making at the team or program level.
- Help the teams and individuals clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Shield the team from outside distractions, context switching and interference.
- Tracks and removes impediments
- DevOps mindset and knowledge of CI/CD
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Know how to use Miro and Jira (Roadmunk and Asana is a plus)
- Knowledge of Ecommerce and OKR framework
We know we're asking a lot, but our client also has a lot to offer in this role for 4 months initially. Is this role you? Then we are looking forward to your application! Questions? Please contact Tristen Haagsma (+31 6 43 486 386) who will gladly answer al your questions.