About our client
They are an international fashion label and believe in fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture by celebrating different perspectives, backgrounds and beliefs to truly connect with their associates and consumers. Their modern and minimalist approach to design, provocative imagery and authentic connection to culture has resonated with customers for over 50 years.
The Sustainability Specialist operationalizes the development of circular, environmental and social sustainability claims. This includes On-Product hangtags, Point of Sales and E-commerce within all Apparel, Footwear and accessories, Close to Body across Europe and Global.
The senior specialist will work in close collaboration with internal teams: Brand Marketing, Trims team, Product Development, Supply value chain, Legal, Corporate Responsibity.
Key Responsibilities within this role
- Build Help-Desk System, be the support and gatekeeping function to ensure all sustainable and circular claim applications are managed effectively.
- Lead and coordinate the development and operationalization of sustainable On-Product and Marketing Claims for Global and EU.
- Summarize which claims are relevant for Product Regulation, Legal and Corporate Responsbility to Review.
- Co-own product-communicaiton proces with brand marketing specialist, trims- and product development- to ensure claims are available at all sources
- Coordinate workgroups with innovation and quality assurance, to migitate risks through screening and substantiating product claims.
- Together with Senior manager, outline the appropriate process for substantiating environmental product claims based on credible third party validation.
- Ensure clear and accurate communication with all stakeholders involved with sustainability claim requests.
- Develop and manage tools to ensure consistent data and communication at all product-claim touchpoints.
- Develop and manage an appropriate IT system solution set up for all product claim applications.
- Support and hands on assistance of ad hoc requests from the Senior sustainability manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of working experience in an international business environment and process development.
- Technical understanding of sustainability topics, such as certification and substantion of green claims.
- Ability to oversee and operationalize process implementation with good eye for detail.
- Good standards of integrity and migitating risks.
- Excellent written and verbal english communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced complex environment.
- Can do attitude and results oriented.
- Pro-active, responsible teamplayer.
We know we're asking a lot, but our client also has a lot to offer in this role for 8 months. Is this role you? Then we are looking forward to your application!