About our client
They are one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They power brands that drive fashion forward – for good and market a variety of goods under their nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
They empower their associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Their associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to their consumers around the world and impact their iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good.The Department
Talent Acquisition acts as an internal agency finding the best talent internally or within the external market in order to fill current open positions and also build a solid pipeline for future needs.
Drives world-class candidate experience by taking care of all the critical steps along the hiring journey from responding to general queries and managing all the interactions between the hiring teams and the candidates.
- Supports the recruitment team in selecting, posting and improving our job posting on all media (offline and online), including after workday go live improving the consistency and availability of job advert templates in the system
- Manages all interactions between hiring team and candidates including planning and scheduling interviews
- Maintains scheduling center in recruitment system for automated self-scheduled interviews for candidates
- Sets up and distributes any assessment tools required as part of or before the interview process
- Coordinates international travel bookings for candidates
- Monitors the candidate experience by creating surveys, analyzing data and recommending improvements
- Manages employee referral program, monitoring on usage and coordinates payments for successful referrals
- In partnership with HR Operations and Employee experience team ensures perfect onboarding of new hires
- Supports ad hoc administration requests across Talent Broker or Talent Acquisition processes
- 3 - 4 years of relevant administrative and customer service experience ideally within a fast-paced demanding environment
- Strong communicator, with high attention to detail, good with numbers and data
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong organizational and analytical skills able to prioritize effectively
- Ability to follow through and consistently meet deadlines, and work against ambitious KPI’s and commit to high standard SLA’s
- Fluency in English (written and oral) essential
Then we are looking forward to your application!